We are pleased to be able to offer 12 months financing same as cash!*
Click here for more information.
Armstrong Lock & Fold Performance Plus 5" Shell White Walnut Engineered Hardwood
$2.19 / SQFT & FREE SHIPPING!
Pad Required during floating installation of this product!
- Super Low Price - Great Value on 3/8" Thickness - 5" Wide Engineered Hardwood Floor
- Super Stain and Spill Resistant Aluminum Oxide Finish
- Easy Lock & Fold Installation - No Glue, No Nails, No Staples Required
- Free Shipping on 25 or More Cartons, Pro-Rated Shipping on Smaller Orders
- Timberland Value Grade - 5 Year Finish Warrany. Click For More Information
- Free shipping when you order 550 SQFT or more. Click for shipping details.
|Grade||Timberland Value Grade|
|Color Name||Shell White Walnut|
|Hardwood Thickness||3/8 in|
|SQFT Per CTN||22|
|Edge Design||Beveled Edge|
|Installation Type||Click Together|
|Quality||Timberland Value Grade|
|Manufactured||Made in USA|
|5 Year Finish Warranty|
|Timberland Value Grade 5 Year Residential Finish Wear Through Warranty -Cabin Grade Quality-May contain some short boards, allow 15-20% waste|
|Click here for complete quality description.|
- SAVE 50-75% - REGULAR PRICE $5.99 SQ FT
- NO SALES TAX ON ITEMS PURCHASED AND SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF INDIANA
- FREE SHIPPING - Minimum 25 Carton Purchase
- MADE IN USA
- EASY LOCK & FOLD INSTALLATION
Armstrong Timberland Collection Shell White Walnut Performance Plus Engineered Hardwood Flooring. This hypoallergenic American-made floor is stain resistant and a wonderful option for anyone in the market for hardwood that's beautiful and budget-friendly! Light taupe and grey hues come together to accentuate walnut's natural appeal, while easy lock and fold installation make it simpler than ever to bring hardwood into your home. Great floor, great color, great discounts...what could be better?
Each plank is 5 inches wide with a random length and 3/8 inch hardwood thickness. Each carton contains 22 square feet of flooring. This product can be installed on, above, or below grade and is approved for use on radiant heat subfloors. This is a Timberland Value Grade Product. Some boards may include character markings such as knots, mineral streaks, and natural grain variation. Occasional cartons may also include one or more boards with manufacturing defects. This product comes with a 5 year residential finish warranty.
We buy first quality discontinued and closeout flooring from some of the top brands in the industry. By paying only a fraction of the retail price, we get great discount flooring and pass those incredible savings on to you! Floors To Your Home makes it easy to save big on top quality flooring without compromising your time or your budget.
Info & Guides
You may also be interested in the following accessories
You may also be interested in the following products
$5.39 / SQFT